Lung Support Formula! AllerTrex™ is the only lung support product on the market which uses a Spagyrex™ processed blend of powerful herbs and essential oils that support normal function of the lungs, sinuses and respiratory tract.
It is a natural procedure designed to refresh the delicate respiratory linings of the bronchial passages and lungs by purging them of built up toxins, tar from cigarette smoke, environmental toxins, harmful organisms and accumulated allergens. This should be done on a regular basis due to the declining quality of indoor and outdoor air. The toxic air we breathe puts all of our lungs and respiratory tracts in danger. By using an all natural lung support spray on a regular basis you can assist your lungs in cleansing these compounds, which in turn will support normal respiratory function.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Lung Support
- Most people spend over 90% of their time indoors. This impacts lung health way more than outdoor air.
- Indoor air may have toxic chemical concentrations of up to 100 times higher than outdoor air.
- Over 35 million people in the U.S. alone have some form of chronic lung disease.
- 50% of all illness, according to the American College of Allergies, is caused or aggravated by indoor air pollution.
- A 2007 report stated that scientists found a direct correlation between depression and a high concentration of mold in households.
Shock Statistics About Air Quality
- A baby crawling on a normal floor inhales the equivalent of 4 cigarettes a day, according to Scientific America. This results from the out-gassing of carpets, dust mites, molds and mildew, fungi and other toxic chemicals.
- SIX out of TEN homes and buildings are "sick" according to the EPA. This means they are hazardous to your health as a result of airborne pollutants.
- Over 1,000 types of mold and mildew have been identified by scientists within homes located in the United States.
- Allergen levels in super-insulated homes are 200% higher than in ordinary homes according to a recent study.
- Over 6 million people in America are allergic to the pets in their homes!
The Health Benefits of Lung Support
- Improved breathing, and support for elimination of toxins
- Support for Normal Lung Function even when faced with allergens
- Assists the lungs in regulating histamine reactions
- Helps Increase lung vitality and strength
- Soothes the throat during times of soreness
- Supports clearing mucus from the sinus passages
- Enhances blood circulation to the lungs, which increases dilation
- Improves oxygen utilization and uptake in the body
What is AllerTrex™
AllerTrex™ is the only lung support product on the market which uses a Spagyrex™ processed blend of powerful herbs and essential oils that support normal function and detoxification of the lungs, sinuses and respiratory tract. These herbs work synergistically to soothe irritated tissue and promote optimal breathing.
Why Is AllerTrex™ the Best Lung Support Product Available?
- The best Lung Support supplement ever created.
- The convenient 1 ounce bottle can be carried during travel to protect you from toxic airplane air.
- Vegan Safe and GMO Free
- 100% alcohol free
- Halal and Kosher Approved
- Effective in eliminating foreign substances and toxins
- Made with organic and wild cultivated herbs
- Made with Eco-friendly sustainable manufacturing in the USA
- Not Tested on animals
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask about Lung Support
1. Are there any side effects from taking AllerTrex™?
We have not had any customers complain of any side effects from taking AllerTrex™.
2. Is AllerTrex™ good for sore throats or sinus congestion?
The herbs contained in AllerTrex™ have been researched extensively for their ability to soothe sore throats and assisting the body in reducing sinus congestion.
3. What time of day should I use AllerTrex™?
AllerTrex™ can be used anytime during the day to assist breathing or when respiratory conditions are present. It is great to use when you awake in the morning and also before bedtime. People report better sleep and a reduction of snoring when taken before bed.
- Iodine (as nascent iodine) - Your body's metabolic rate is controlled by the thyroid gland, which requires iodine. A high quality source of nascent iodine provides the iodine necessary to support proper thyroid function.
- Wildcrafted osha (root) - Osha root has long been used by Native Americans for nutrient support when dealing with cold, cough, and other respiratory concerns. The root contains beneficial oils, including camphor, saponins, ferulic acid, terpenes, and phytosterols.
- Organic eucalyptus (leaf) - Eucalyptus contains a number of compounds which support normal lung function.
- Organic peppermint (leaf) - Peppermint’s soothing and relaxing properties have placed it at the forefront of herbs found to be especially beneficial when used to support normal respiratory function, when concerned with throat and sinus issues.
- Organic lungwort (leaf) - Lungwort has been traditionally used to support normal respiratory health.
- Organic oregano (leaf) - Organic oregano is naturally rich in carvacrol, flavonoids, and terpenes.
- Organic plantain (leaf) - Supports normal lung function.
- Organic Elecampane (root) - Elecampane has actions which are expectorant, relaxing and warming.
- Organic Lobelia (flower) - Lobelia has historically been used to relieve respiratory discomfort.
- Organic chapparal (leaf) - Has antioxidant properties.
- Organic peppermint essential oil - Peppermint's soothing properties make it beneficial when used to support respiratory health.
- Organic menthol crystals - Menthol crystals may provide tremendous relief for upper respiratory and throat discomfort.
- Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
- Purified water (pH neutral)